Trunch Parish Council
Welcome to the Trunch Parish Council web site

          Ordinary Meetings       

Due to the impact of Coronavirus, Ordinary Meetings will be by video conferencing using Zoom. 

Any member of the Public wishing to participate in meetings must contact the Clerk to obtain a link to join the meeting using a desk top computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. The next meeting is on 7th October commencing at 7.30pm

      Please see the Coronavirus leaflet by clicking on the 'Documents' Tag above and going into sub tag 'Reports'




 Parish of Trunch



that a casual vacancy has arisen in the Office of Councillor for the Parish Council.


If by 30 October, 2020 (14 days excluding Dies Non, after the date of this notice) a request for an election to fill said vacancy is made in writing to the Returning Officer at the address below by TEN electors for the said Parish, an election will be held to fill the said vacancy, otherwise the vacancy will be filled by co-option.


Where a written request for an election is being made, the signatures of the ten electors should be accompanied by the printed names and addresses, so that the Proper Officer can check the validity of the request. 



If an election is called, it will take place not later than May 2021 due

to Covid-19 legislation changes.



Dated 12 October, 2020




Steve Blatch

Returning Officer

Electoral Services

North Norfolk District Council

Holt Road



NR27 9EN

Clerk: Julie Chance
Pine Lodge, Gimingham Road, Trimingham
NR11 8HP
Email: Tele: 01263 833902